**AVAILABLE TO ORDER WITH YOUR CHOICE OF EITHER 2 SELF-LAMINATING POUCHES OR 2 SEALABLE POUCHES WITH LUGGAGE TAG LOOPS. **
You can self laminate the card – no lamination machine required – and keep in your wallet, in your phone case, with your work badge or on your car visor. If you select the sealable pouches with luggage tag loops, you can attach to any bag, back pack or piece of luggage. Your choice!
Do you ever worry about what would happen if you ever got in an accident and couldn't communicate that you want someone to be contacted or that you have a medical condition that may compromise your health if the emergency personnel or first responders are not aware?
Based on feedback from friends and clients, TLC SAFETY BY DESIGN® has developed this 32 Pt. THICK card stock “Attention! I have a Medical Condition: Severe Allergies In Case of Emergency (ICE) Medical Condition (s) ID wallet card, with room to write your pertinent information that will alert emergency personnel to contact your ICE person.
Many people carry an EPI pen and have severe allergies to peanuts, bee stings, dairy, eggs, tree nuts, latex and other items too numerous to mention!
The cards fit easily in your wallet or phone pouch or can be attached to your car visor, purse, backpack, workbag, work ID badge, the zipper of your jacket or clipped to your pants during exercise.
I am also including an option in the variations to purchase the card with a sealable and waterproof plastic pouch that you can use to protect your card and attach to the item of your choice. Some ideas for attaching the pouch: stainless steel luggage tag loops, key chain ring connectors, retractable name badge clips, or even a lanyard!
They are definitely vital cards to have in your possession or on your person!
• ENSURE YOUR PROTECTION & SAFETY: If you are in a situation where you are hurt and can’t speak, this card will do the talking for you. On the front of the card, there is room to either write or use a label maker to record your sever allergies medical condition(s). On the back of the card, there is a place to fill out your name, contact person’s name and phone number, your doctor’s name and phone number and your medical conditions, blood type and medications.
• MAKE SURE THAT FIRST RESPONDERS ARE AWARE OF YOUR MEDICAL CONDITION(S): First responders will know who you are and any medical condition(s), blood type and medications you are taking so that they can perform treatment without compromising your health.
• 100% MADE IN THE U.S.A. 32 PT. CARDSTOCK WEIGHT – OUR THICKEST EVER: The card is weighty and durable – about as thick as a quarter! Their vivid color scheme is very bright and eye catching to emergency personnel and first responders.
• DESIGNED BY A PROFESSIONAL DESIGNER/PET SITTER WHO IS ALSO A MOTHER AND PET OWNER: I designed these cards with my own family’s safety in mind. Display your cards prominently – in your wallet or phone pouch, attached to your car visor, purse, backpack, workbag, work ID badge, the zipper of your jacket or clipped to your pants during exercise.
• SHELTER ANIMALS ALWAYS RECEIVE A DONATION FROM TLC. We firmly believe in adoption of shelter animals and give support to all of the time, sacrifices and effort that volunteer rescuers make.
A portion of the proceeds get donated to Matilda the Algonquin Cat's Annual Fundraiser. Past fundraising recipients have included Bideawee, North Shore Animal League and Mayor's Alliance for NYC's Animals. Woodbridge Animal Shelter and Angel Paws have also received generous donations of money and food from our past fundraising efforts.
2 Pk. Severe Allergies Medical ICE Alert In Case of Emergency I.D. Contact Cards
Materials: 100 PRECENT MADE AND PRINTED IN THE USA, 32 Point Heavy Weight Card Stock, Smooth Writable Surface, Waterproof Sealable Optional Pouch
Return and Refund Policy
I can not accept a product return once it has already been filled out, written on or shows sign of wear or abuse. If you have a problem with your order, please contact me and I will work with you to correct the problem.
DISCLAIMER: Digital files are non-refundable. Please check over your proof several times before finalizing and approving. I am not responsible for money paid for printing your cards if there are any errors. If you are purchasing a digital file, colors on your final, printed product may vary slightly from what you see on your computer screen due to differences in ink, paper and printing / processing methods (home printers, photo-labs, etc).
In order to preserve our excellent reputation for our products and outstanding customer service, TLC Safety By Design is and will remain the only authorized online seller of the "Home Alone" cards and our other products.
We do not authorize any 3rd party online re-sellers and cannot guarantee the authenticity or great customer service that our customers have come to expect from us. If you buy TLC Products from another seller, then please know that we did not authorize that seller nor can we help you with any quality or shipping issues that may arise.
We will only ship to your confirmed address - we will not ship to another address. If you request your item be shipped to another address, we will remind you of this policy. If you do not wish to proceed with your order after that, we will cancel your order and refund your payment.
If you need a larger quantity of one of my items or are looking for an item not listed please use the ask a question link and I will be happy to get back to you very soon.
Please do not use our photos or descriptions for commerical use, but feel free to share them for on your social media pages and blogs with a photo credit to TLC Safety By Design.
Photos, Illustrations and original design © 2017 Alissa Rothstein/TLC Safety By Design
All Rights Reserved. I reserve the right to select the projects I accept.