TLC Safety By Design is on a mission to help keep you and your loved ones (the 2 and 4-legged variety) safe and sound.
CARDS AND TAGS ARE AVAILABLE WITH DIFFERENT OPTIONS TO BEST SUIT YOUR BUDGET and NEEDS.
Choose from these options:
CARD WITH KEYTAG only (Available in 1, 2 or 4 packs)
SHARPIE option with card, key tag and 1 Sharpie (Available in 1 or 2 packs)
COMPLETE KITS with card, key tag, 1 Sharpie, tag holder and luggage bag tag loop. (Available in 1 or 2 packs)
What happens to your pets if something happens to you? Do you ever worry about what would happen if you ever got in an accident and couldn't communicate that your beloved pets are home alone?
Based on feedback from friends and clients, TLC Pet Products has developed this glossy plastic credit card stock “Home Alone” pet emergency ID wallet card and key tag that fits easily in your wallet or phone pouch and place on your key ring, with room to write your contact person’s details that will alert emergency personnel to contact your ICE person regarding your predicament and that your much loved pets are home alone. These are definitely vital cards to have in your wallet and on your keychain.
Here are a few tips and tricks for writing on, erasing mistakes and preserving your TLC Safety By Design® Pet Home Alone and Medical ICE plastic cards and key tags.: https://youtu.be/415bG1qeXYQ
Instructions: For best results, use a Sharpie® Brand Ultra or Extra Fine permanent marker. Just fill out and wait a few minutes for the ink to dry before placing in your wallet. Through extensive testing, we have found that those markers give the best results without experiencing rub off.
TIP: If you purchased the plastic card with key tag, adhere scotch tape over the written area of the key tag for extra protection and to ensure that rub off will not occur.
This listing also offers an option to purchase a Sharpie Ultra Fine Permanent Marker with your card(s) prepacked for convenience.
• ENSURE YOUR PETS’ PROTECTION & SAFETY: If you are in a situation where you are hurt and can’t speak, this card will do the talking for you. On the back of the main card, there is a place to fill out your name and phone number, medical condition(s), your contact person’s name and phone number and your veterinarian’s name and phone number. On the key tag, there is a place to write your contact’s name and phone number.
• DOUBLE DUTY AS YOUR OWN PERSONAL IN CASE OF EMERGENCY (I.C.E.) CARD: Since the card and key tag have all of your information and list any medical condition(s) or allergies you may have, your contact will be alerted and will be able to notify any family members. First responders will also know who you are and any medical condition(s) or allergies you may have so that they can perform treatment without compromising your health.
• 100% MADE IN THE U.S.A. 30 MIL PLASTIC TESLIN CARD WEIGHT WITH A FULLY WRITABLE SURFACE ON THE BACK: The card and keytag are weighty, glossy and durable. Cards have a matte finish on the back so that you can write your information with a Sharpie ultra or extra fine permanent marker. Just fill out and wait a few minutes for ink to dry before placing in your wallet. TIP: For extra protection, put tape over the written area to ensure no rub off with occur.
• DESIGNED BY A PROFESSIONAL PET SITTER WHO IS ALSO A PET OWNER. BRIGHT AND BOLD COLORS ARE HIGHLY VISIBLE FROM A FAR: These cards fit easily in your wallet or phone pouch and the key tag can be easily attached to your key ring. Their vivid color scheme is very bright and eye catching to emergency personnel and first responders.
• SHELTER ANIMALS ALWAYS RECEIVE A DONATION FROM TLC. We firmly believe in adoption of shelter animals and give support to all of the time, sacrifices and effort that volunteer rescuers make.
A portion of the proceeds get donated to The Algonquin Cat's Annual Fundraiser. Past fundraising recipients have included Bideawee, North Shore Animal League and Mayor's Alliance for NYC's Animals. Woodbridge Animal Shelter and Angel Paws have also received generous donations of money and food from our past fundraising efforts.
PETS EMERGENCY CARD Home Alone Plastic Dog Cat ICE I.D. Contact Card & Key Tag
Materials: 100 PRECENT MADE AND PRINTED IN THE USA, 30 mil plastic credit card weight, card and ket tag, Writable Matte Surface on Back, High Gloss Surface on Front
Return and Refund Policy
I can not accept a product return once it has already been filled out, written on or shows sign of wear or abuse. If you have a problem with your order, please contact me and I will work with you to correct the problem.
DISCLAIMER: Digital files are non-refundable. Please check over your proof several times before finalizing and approving. I am not responsible for money paid for printing your cards if there are any errors. If you are purchasing a digital file, colors on your final, printed product may vary slightly from what you see on your computer screen due to differences in ink, paper and printing / processing methods (home printers, photo-labs, etc).
In order to preserve our excellent reputation for our products and outstanding customer service, TLC Safety By Design is and will remain the only authorized online seller of the "Home Alone" cards and our other products.
We do not authorize any 3rd party online re-sellers and cannot guarantee the authenticity or great customer service that our customers have come to expect from us. If you buy TLC Products from another seller, then please know that we did not authorize that seller nor can we help you with any quality or shipping issues that may arise.
We will only ship to your confirmed address - we will not ship to another address. If you request your item be shipped to another address, we will remind you of this policy. If you do not wish to proceed with your order after that, we will cancel your order and refund your payment.
If you need a larger quantity of one of my items or are looking for an item not listed please use the ask a question link and I will be happy to get back to you very soon.
Please do not use our photos or descriptions for commerical use, but feel free to share them for on your social media pages and blogs with a photo credit to TLC Safety By Design.
Photos, Illustrations and original design © 2017 Alissa Rothstein/TLC Safety By Design
All Rights Reserved. I reserve the right to select the projects I accept.