It’s no secret: dogs and cats love food and seem especially interested in whatever they see us eating. For many of us, our pets are family, and that’s why knowing which foods they can and can’t eat is extremely important.
According to the ASPCA, both cats and dogs suffer accidental ingestion of harmful things around the home. When they do, nearly 60% of the accidents result in emergency room visits to the vet and the bills can escalate into 1000s of dollars!
Keep this magnet posted on your refrigerator to remind yourself – and your guests - of what foods your pets can and can’t have to save him or her from a potentially dangerous situation. You can also gift this magnet to new pet parents so that they are aware of what their new puppy or kitten can and cannot eat.
Although sharing small amounts of “human food” on occasion isn’t usually cause for concern, it’s important to note that many foods have the potential to be extremely poisonous for pets. What’s worse is that the effects of food toxicity in animals is not always obvious, which can lead many people to assume that certain foods are okay or safe for their pets when, in fact, they’re anything but.
Each full color magnet lists the most common safe and toxic foods for pets along with poison control hotlines should you need to contact poison control in the case of an emergency. In addition to 3 animal poison control phone number hotlines listed, this magnet includes two areas to write your veterinarian’s & emergency vet’s name and contact info.
If you are unsure if you can feed a food to your pet, always consult your veterinarian first. To keep your pet out of harm’s way, it is best to stick to a diet of food specifically formulated to meet your dog or cat’s nutritional needs.
• SAVE PRECIOUS TIME IN CASE OF AN EMERGENCY: If there is an accidental ingestion, you can call a poison control center or notify your veterinarian in seconds instead of wasting precious time trying to find the phone number.
• VETERINARIAN APPROVED! 50% LARGER THAN PREVIOUS VERSIONS! – Larger Size of 5” X 7” includes list of Toxic & Safe Foods – compiled in conjunction with and approved by a veterinarian.
• YOUR VET’S CONTACT INFO AT A GLANCE. in addition to 3 animal poison control phone number hotlines listed, this magnet includes two areas to write your veterinarian’s & emergency vet’s name and contact info. To get the darkest, sharpest, and most smudge-proof results, we have tested and recommend using a SHARPIE ULTRA FINE PERMANENT MARKER. We offer a “Qty. 1 w/ Sharpie” included option so you know for sure that the pen you receive writes perfectly and you don’t have to shop for the perfect marker.
• 100% MADE IN THE U.S.A. from a thick 20 Mil weight top grade glossy vinyl that adheres well to any magnetic surface. The Magnet is also attractive enough to be framed and hung on a wall if your refrigerator doesn’t have enough room or does not have a magnetic exterior.
• EVERY ORDER INCLUDES A FREE 5” X 7” EMERGENCY CONTACT CARD. Sometimes it's hard to keep your composure and think straight during an emergency. This print out helps to alleviate the extra stress of having to find a phone number so that you can quickly locate the company or person you need. Great to post on your fridge, near the phone or your door. Great to have for a baby sitter, parent, grandparent, house or pet sitter too!
Enhanced TOXIC and SAFE FOODS 5"x7" for Pets Dogs Cats Fridge Safety Magnet
Materials: 100 PRECENT MADE AND PRINTED IN THE USA, Materials: vinyl, magnet
Return and Refund Policy
I can not accept a product return once it has already been filled out, written on or shows sign of wear or abuse. If you have a problem with your order, please contact me and I will work with you to correct the problem.
DISCLAIMER: Digital files are non-refundable. Please check over your proof several times before finalizing and approving. I am not responsible for money paid for printing your cards if there are any errors. If you are purchasing a digital file, colors on your final, printed product may vary slightly from what you see on your computer screen due to differences in ink, paper and printing / processing methods (home printers, photo-labs, etc).
In order to preserve our excellent reputation for our products and outstanding customer service, TLC Safety By Design is and will remain the only authorized online seller of the "Home Alone" cards and our other products.
We do not authorize any 3rd party online re-sellers and cannot guarantee the authenticity or great customer service that our customers have come to expect from us. If you buy TLC Products from another seller, then please know that we did not authorize that seller nor can we help you with any quality or shipping issues that may arise.
We will only ship to your confirmed address - we will not ship to another address. If you request your item be shipped to another address, we will remind you of this policy. If you do not wish to proceed with your order after that, we will cancel your order and refund your payment.
If you need a larger quantity of one of my items or are looking for an item not listed please use the ask a question link and I will be happy to get back to you very soon.
Please do not use our photos or descriptions for commerical use, but feel free to share them for on your social media pages and blogs with a photo credit to TLC Safety By Design.
Photos, Illustrations and original design © 2017 Alissa Rothstein/TLC Safety By Design
All Rights Reserved. I reserve the right to select the projects I accept.